Single Phase Two Stage 250V RFI Filter 120A 200A With Block
Terminal Copper Bar
Single-phase two-stage 250V RFI filter 120A 200A with block
terminal and with high attenuation
|Operating frequency||DC to 60Hz|
|Hipot Rating||L-L 1450VDC|
| ||L/N-G 2250VDC|
|Leakage current||1mA 60HZ|
| ||2mA 50HZ|
|IR:||50M ohm AT 500VDC any input or output to ground|
|Design corresponding to||UL1283, CSA C22.2 No.8,|
| ||IEC/EN 60939,|
| ||CQC GB 15288/GB 15287-2008|
- Designed 2 stage enhanced filtering to prevent the power supply may
produce interference to the device
- Various terminal options allow you to select the desired connection
- There are a variety of parts and combinations to meet different
customer's EMC tests
- Customized products according to customer's requirements
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Medical equipment
- Building automation
- Office automation and Datacom equipment
Rule of Nomination:
YB 21 F6 -200A -S/T/B
Circuit case current connection
T: Terminal block T: Terminal block B: Copper bar
Single Phase Filter:
Three Phase Filter:
1. After years of efforts of the company's personnel, products
successively obtained the cUL,
TUV, CQC, CE, ROSH certifications.
2. We have a professional R&D team; our aim is we won't let
customers spend any extra money!
3. National high-tech enterprises, brand assurance, reliable
quality, and we have the relevant
4. We cooperate with top scientific research laboratories to
provide free EMC rectification technical
Support, samples; and free conduction test.
5. Automation technology, scale production, great price, excellent,
service, fast delivery! Free replacement
Within three months, free maintenance within six years, lifelong
Q1: Do you offer a customized product?
A: Yes, we can develop new mold at you need if you can provide us
with the samples or drawings and specification.
Q2: Are you an ISO9001 manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are a professional manufacturer of EMI filter designing
and manufacturing since 2008.
Q3: How long is the delivery time?
A: We ensure fast delivery. Generally, it will take 2-5 days for
samples; 10 to 15 for small orders, 15-25days for mass production
after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time
depends on the items and the quantity of your order. Please contact
us for details.
Q4: How about the payment terms?
A: We usually require T/T in advance. If the amount is more than
5000USD, we can do a 30% T/T deposit, a 70% T/T deposit before
shipment, and a balance against shipment. And we also accept the
L/C, Western Union, Paypal, etc.
Q5: How about the certificates?
A: ISO 9001, CE, TUV, UL, ROHS, ENEC, REACH, etc.
Q6: How about the sample?
A: Free samples. You need to pay for currier cost. Please contact
us for details.
We Can Provide Professional Solutions For Customers. Please Contact
Us For Any Question.